Pauline is a beautiful strong, rich purple. Particularly suitable for the fulminant appearance or the glamorous evening in the restaurant.*
OZN stands for vegan plant-based nail polish with intensive coverage and a huge selection of colors. 90% of the ingredients we use are derived from sustainably sourced organic raw materials such as wood, potatoes, beetroot, spelt, sugar cane, cassava or corn.
For perfect care we have added vitamin A, C, E and Pro B5. All OZN products are 100% vegan.
- Fast drying
- Perfect coverage
- Superior shine
- Optimal brushability
- Excellent durability
MADE WITH LOVE IN GERMANY & CRUELTY FREE!
*The original color of the polish may differ slightly from the representation on the Internet. Also, the color on the nails often looks slightly different than in the bottle.
File the fingernails into the desired nail shape and degrease the nails. Do not use hand cream or other care products before applying the polish.
Use the Top & Base Coat Elly to improve the durability. Apply the first coat of colored nail polish thinly. Paint from the center of the nail to the side. Then wait about 2 minutes before applying the second coat to avoid bubbles. Do not be too sparing with the nail polish, otherwise there may be streaks. Finally, seal the color lacquer with Elly or Quick Coat Carla, which provides extra shine and durability.
After painting, do not shower or bathe immediately and allow the nail polish to dry thoroughly.
Have a lovely day!
DO´S & DONT´S:
- Never apply polish to wet nails, when drying the nails contract slightly and the polish can chip more easily.
- Keep a distance from the cuticle, this area is susceptible to lacquer chipping.
- Do not blow on the fresh nail polish, this brings moisture to the polish surface and it dries worse. Tip: On warm hands, the nail polish dries faster.
- Do not experiment with the hair dryer or ice cube water! The polish must dry evenly and slowly, then it will last the longest.
- Always store nail polish in a dark place at room temperature and not in the refrigerator, which makes it tough.
- For daily care, apply our organic nail oil in the evening, which nourishes and strengthens the nails with vitamin E.
MY FAVORITE BRUSH: THE CLOU WITH THE 2 BRUSHES
You'll find a narrow and a wide brush next to all OZN bottle of lacquer in the box. So you can easily choose your favorite brush and switch between the two brushes as needed.
1. Choose your favorite brush
2. Open the cap and remove safety cap
3. Insert your favorite
brush in the bottle
4. Tighten the cap and you are ready to go!
To change the brush, simply grab the brush with a tissue and pull it while pushing the brush slightly to the side to release it from the lid. Now simply insert the other brush into the bottle and screw the cap back on. The brushes are made of vegan brush hair and webs of bio-based polyamides.
Ingredients at Charge: 220959
ETHYL ACETATE, BUTYL ACETATE, NITROCELLULOSE, POLYESTER/COPOLYESTER ACRYLIC COPOLYMER, ACETYL TRIBUTYL CITRATE, ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL, STEARALKONIUM BENTONITE, CI 77891, Alcohol, CI 12085, CI 73385, CI 14270, CI 60725, CI 77266
Highly flammable liquid and vapour. Causes severe eye irritation. May cause drowsiness and dizziness. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. Do not smoke. Use non-sparking tools. Use only outdoors or in well-ventilated areas. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if possible. Continue rinsing. If you feel unwell, call a POISON CENTRE/doctor/...for advice. Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep container tightly closed. Avoid contact with skin. Read application instructions carefully. Keep out of the reach of children. In case of contact with skin, rinse thoroughly with water. Do not use on injured or inflamed nails. If reddening of the skin or allergic reactions occur, stop contact with the product immediately and consult a doctor if necessary. May cause allergies. Stand:08.22