Caecilia is a dark apricot tone. Summery, but still subtle. Fresh, but not obtrusive. Just the right color for a day outdoors with friends. Perfect for modern hippie girls.*
OZN stands for vegan plant-based nail polish with intensive coverage and a huge selection of colors. 90% of the ingredients we use are derived from sustainably sourced organic raw materials such as wood, potatoes, beetroot, spelt, sugar cane, cassava or corn.
For perfect care we have added vitamin A, C, E and Pro B5. All OZN products are 100% vegan.
- Fast drying
- Perfect coverage
- Superior shine
- Optimal brushability
- Excellent durability
MADE WITH LOVE IN GERMANY & CRUELTY FREE!
*The original color of the polish may differ slightly from the representation on the Internet. Also, the color on the nails often looks slightly different than in the bottle.
File the fingernails into the desired nail shape and degrease the nails. Do not use hand cream or other care products before applying the polish.
Use the Top & Base Coat Elly to improve the durability. Apply the first coat of colored nail polish thinly. Paint from the center of the nail to the side. Then wait about 2 minutes before applying the second coat to avoid bubbles. Do not be too sparing with the nail polish, otherwise there may be streaks. Finally, seal the color lacquer with Elly or Quick Coat Carla, which provides extra shine and durability.
After painting, do not shower or bathe immediately and allow the nail polish to dry thoroughly.
Have a lovely day!
DO´S & DONT´S:
- Never apply polish to wet nails, when drying the nails contract slightly and the polish can chip more easily.
- Keep a distance from the cuticle, this area is susceptible to lacquer chipping.
- Do not blow on the fresh nail polish, this brings moisture to the polish surface and it dries worse. Tip: On warm hands, the nail polish dries faster.
- Do not experiment with the hair dryer or ice cube water! The polish must dry evenly and slowly, then it will last the longest.
- Always store nail polish in a dark place at room temperature and not in the refrigerator, which makes it tough.
- For daily care, apply our organic nail oil in the evening, which nourishes and strengthens the nails with vitamin E.
MY FAVORITE BRUSH: THE CLOU WITH THE 2 BRUSHES
You'll find a narrow and a wide brush next to all OZN bottle of lacquer in the box. So you can easily choose your favorite brush and switch between the two brushes as needed.
1. Choose your favorite brush
2. Open the cap and remove safety cap
3. Insert your favorite
brush in the bottle
4. Tighten the cap and you are ready to go!
To change the brush, simply grab the brush with a tissue and pull it while pushing the brush slightly to the side to release it from the lid. Now simply insert the other brush into the bottle and screw the cap back on. The brushes are made of vegan brush hair and webs of bio-based polyamides.
Ingredients at Charge: 231535
BUTYL ACETATE, ETHYL ACETATE, ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL, NITROCELLULOSE, ACETYL TRIBUTYL CITRATE, ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, CI 77891, Alcohol, Aqua, CI 14270, CI 15985, CYCLOHEXYLDIMETHYLAMMOMIUM DIHYDROGEN PHOSPHATE, ALIPHATIC URETHANE ACRYLATE, 2-METHYLPROPANOL, CI 15850, Amides, tall-oil fatty, N,N'-(iminodi-2,1- ethanediyl)bis-, phosphates, XYLENE, CI 77266
Ingredients at Charge: 220948
ETHYL ACETATE, BUTYL ACETATE, NITROCELLULOSE, POLYESTER/COPOLYESTER ACRYLIC COPOLYMER, ACETYL TRIBUTYL CITRATE, ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL, CI 77891, STEARALKONIUM BENTONITE, Alcohol, Aqua, CI 14270, CI 15985, CI 15850
Avoid skin contact. Please read the instructions for use carefully. Keep out of the reach of children. In the event of contact with the eyes, rinse thoroughly with water and consult a doctor. In case of skin contact, rinse thoroughly with water. Use in a well ventilated area. Do not use on injured or inflamed nails. For commercial use only. Can cause allergies. In the event of reddened skin or allergic reactions, stop contact with the product immediately and, if necessary, consult a doctor.