All woman love nail polish and what could be nicer than having your favorite color with your own name on it?
Perfect as a gift for yourself, for your best friend, your mother or another loved one. And of course we have also thought of all the great men who want to give their wife or girlfriend something very special and individual.
And it's so easy:
- Choose your favorite color from 60 different colors.
- Enter the name in the field. For technical reasons, the name cannot be longer than 18 letters. Do not use Emojis.
File the fingernails into the desired nail shape and degrease the nails. Do not use hand cream or other care products before applying the polish.
Use the Top & Base Coat Elly to improve the durability. Apply the first coat of colored nail polish thinly. Paint from the center of the nail to the side. Then wait about 2 minutes before applying the second coat to avoid bubbles. Do not be too sparing with the nail polish, otherwise there may be streaks. Finally, seal the color lacquer with Elly or Quick Coat Carla, which provides extra shine and durability.
After painting, do not shower or bathe immediately and allow the nail polish to dry thoroughly.
Have a lovely day!
DO´S & DONT´S:
- Never apply polish to wet nails, when drying the nails contract slightly and the polish can chip more easily.
- Keep a distance from the cuticle, this area is susceptible to lacquer chipping.
- Do not blow on the fresh nail polish, this brings moisture to the polish surface and it dries worse. Tip: On warm hands, the nail polish dries faster.
- Do not experiment with the hair dryer or ice cube water! The polish must dry evenly and slowly, then it will last the longest.
- Always store nail polish in a dark place at room temperature and not in the refrigerator, which makes it tough.
- For daily care, apply our organic nail oil in the evening, which nourishes and strengthens the nails with vitamin E.
Werden bei den einzelnen Farben angegeben. Bitte wähle hierfür eine Farbe und die Verpackungsoption aus und klicke anschließend auf Inhaltsstoffe.