The OZN nail polish HALAL 18 is a beautiful muddy gray brown. We love! Thanks to the vegan, unique composition, you can use the lacquer completely without hesitation, because all OZN nail polishes are without harmful ingredients.*
Our OZN Halal nail polishes are water and air permeable, making them suitable for religious ablution. The secret of the formula lies in the unique molecular structure of the polish, which consists of water-based ingredients such as natural resins and a highly developed polymer. During the drying process, the nail polish forms a porous lattice structure that provides rapid water as well as oxygen permeability. CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE.
- Water and air permeable and therefore breathable.
- Low pollutant formula
- Fast drying
- Excellent covering power
- Perfect high gloss
- Optimum brushability
- Convincing hold
- Halal certified by an independent laboratory
VEGAN & CRUELTY FREE! MADE WITH LOVE IN GERMANY.
With our OZN HALAL lacquers there is no brush system, de lacquer comes with a wide brush for easy application.
*The original color of the lacquer may differ slightly from the representation on the Internet. Also, the color on the nails often looks slightly different than in the bottle.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
File the fingernails into the desired nail shape and degrease the nails. Do not use hand cream or other care products before applying the polish.
Apply the first coat of colored nail polish thinly. Paint from the center of the nail to the side. Then wait about 2 minutes before applying the second coat to avoid bubbles. Do not be too sparing with the nail polish, otherwise there may be streaks.
After painting, do not shower or bathe immediately and allow the nail polish to dry thoroughly.
It is recommended not to use a base or top coat that is not also halal, otherwise the effect of the color nail polish may be cancelled out.
Have a lovely day!
DO´S & DONT´S:
- Never apply polish to wet nails, when drying the nails contract slightly and the polish can chip more easily.
- Keep a distance from the cuticle, this area is susceptible to lacquer chipping.
- Do not blow on the fresh nail polish, this brings moisture to the polish surface and it dries worse. Tip: On warm hands, the nail polish dries faster.
- Do not experiment with the hair dryer or ice cube water! The polish must dry evenly and slowly, then it will last the longest.
- Always store nail polish in a dark place at room temperature and not in the refrigerator, which makes it tough.
- For daily care, apply our organic nail oil in the evening, which nourishes and strengthens the nails with vitamin E.
Ingredients at Charge:
ETHYL ACETATE, BUTYL ACETATE, NITROCELLULOSE, ADIPIC ACID/NEOPENTYL GLYCOL/TRIMELLITIC ANHYDRIDE COPOLYMER, ACETYL TRIBUTYL CITRATE, ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL, STEARALKONIUM BENTONITE, SUCROSE ACETATE ISOBUTYRATE, DIACETONE ALCOHOL, CI 77499, CI 77891, CI 77491, CITRIC ACID, CI 19140, CI 15850, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAISOSTEARATE, PHOSPHORIC ACID
Avoid skin contact. Please read the instructions for use carefully. Keep out of the reach of children. In the event of contact with the eyes, rinse thoroughly with water and consult a doctor. In case of skin contact, rinse thoroughly with water. Use in a well ventilated area. Do not use on injured or inflamed nails. For commercial use only. Can cause allergies. In the event of reddened skin or allergic reactions, stop contact with the product immediately and, if necessary, consult a doctor.