The OZN nail polish HALAL 12 is a dreaming ruby red. Attention, exciting! Thanks to the vegan, unique composition, you can use the lacquer completely without hesitation, because all OZN nail polishes are without harmful ingredients.*
Our OZN Halal nail polishes are water and air permeable, making them suitable for religious ablution. The secret of the formula lies in the unique molecular structure of the polish, which consists of water-based ingredients such as natural resins and a highly developed polymer. During the drying process, the nail polish forms a porous lattice structure that provides rapid water as well as oxygen permeability. CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE.
- Water and air permeable and therefore breathable.
- Low pollutant formula
- Fast drying
- Excellent covering power
- Perfect high gloss
- Optimum brushability
- Convincing hold
- Halal certified by an independent laboratory
VEGAN & CRUELTY FREE! MADE WITH LOVE IN GERMANY.
With our OZN HALAL lacquers there is no brush system, de lacquer comes with a wide brush for easy application.
*The original color of the lacquer may differ slightly from the representation on the Internet. Also, the color on the nails often looks slightly different than in the bottle.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
File the fingernails into the desired nail shape and degrease the nails. Do not use hand cream or other care products before applying the polish.
Apply the first coat of colored nail polish thinly. Paint from the center of the nail to the side. Then wait about 2 minutes before applying the second coat to avoid bubbles. Do not be too sparing with the nail polish, otherwise there may be streaks.
After painting, do not shower or bathe immediately and allow the nail polish to dry thoroughly.
It is recommended not to use a base or top coat that is not also halal, otherwise the effect of the color nail polish may be cancelled out.
Have a lovely day!
DO´S & DONT´S:
- Never apply polish to wet nails, when drying the nails contract slightly and the polish can chip more easily.
- Keep a distance from the cuticle, this area is susceptible to lacquer chipping.
- Do not blow on the fresh nail polish, this brings moisture to the polish surface and it dries worse. Tip: On warm hands, the nail polish dries faster.
- Do not experiment with the hair dryer or ice cube water! The polish must dry evenly and slowly, then it will last the longest.
- Always store nail polish in a dark place at room temperature and not in the refrigerator, which makes it tough.
- For daily care, apply our organic nail oil in the evening, which nourishes and strengthens the nails with vitamin E.
Ingredients at Charge:
ETHYL ACETATE, BUTYL ACETATE, NITROCELLULOSE, ADIPIC ACID/NEOPENTYL, GLYCOL/TRIMELLITIC ANHYDRIDE, COPOLYMER, ACETYL TRIBUTYL CITRATE, ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL, STEARALKONIUM BENTONITE, SUCROSE ACETATE ISOBUTYRATE, DIACETONE ALCOHOL, CI 15880, CI 77891, CITRIC ACID, CI 77499, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAISOSTEARATE, PHOSPHORIC ACID, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE
Highly flammable liquid and vapour. Causes severe eye irritation. May cause drowsiness and dizziness. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. Do not smoke. Use non-sparking tools. Use only outdoors or in well-ventilated areas. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if possible. Continue rinsing. If you feel unwell, call a POISON CENTRE/doctor/...for advice. Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep container tightly closed. Avoid contact with skin. Read application instructions carefully. Keep out of the reach of children. In case of contact with skin, rinse thoroughly with water. Do not use on injured or inflamed nails. If reddening of the skin or allergic reactions occur, stop contact with the product immediately and consult a doctor if necessary. May cause allergies. Stand:08.22